I have struggled keeping up my blog since school has let out. I can honestly say that I love having my kids home.
Although we have been very busy and trying to enjoy every second, we have had some hard times. Blake's teacher from school had her husband in the hospital the last few months, he has been fighting for his life. It was a hard long road the last few months of school for his teacher and the students. We all came to love his teacher and her dear husband, we prayed and fasted for him. He started getting better, and it gave us hope, but his body just couldn't heal all the way, he passed away this weekend and it was really hard on Blake. We will be attending his viewing and funeral this week. I just want his teacher to know that we love her.
Also our sweet Stake President had heart surgery yesterday. They posted a blog and are updating it with his recovery. I posted it on the side for those in my stake so you can follow it.
I love this time of year and I will warn you that my posting will be spotty, but I'll catch up when I can. Love ya all!
No comments:
Post a Comment