What a wOnDeRfUl year this has been! I had many, many good times!
My favorite event of 2008 was having the ENTIRE family together for Christmas!

Thanks Brian for bringing your family back home for the holidays!
I had an AWESOME year!
What was your favorite?
Happy New Year!!!
5 comments:
How awesome for you all!! I got goosebumps when I read this!! One day I'll get to have a picture like this!! :-)
Love you all!
Cute Blog! That is so cool that all your fam was together. I would have to say my favorite event this year was moving into our home. Love ya!
Stacey,....I LOVE your new family pictures! They are just beautiful! My favorite moment this year was definately finalizing our adoption and being SEALED to our sweet babies in the temple! What an awesome blessing it was....
Stac
I just had to tell you how cute your little Parker was in Primary today. I was sitting with Ethan because he wasn't making the change so well and I turned around and there sat little Parker with his big dimple smile. He gave me the big grin and a huge wave...he made my day! Your little guy always waves to me and makes me feel so happy. Just had to say what an adorable son you have.
Love you, Amy
Thanks for the comment! My Bailey just loves you, she saw your blog while I went to comment and thought it was really cool. Back to the routine of school...Ughh! Glad you had a great New Year and holidays!
Post a Comment