
YAY!!! SNOW! My kids played, and played, and played some more!! I'm so glad we have some snow FINALLY!! Austin discovered Snowballs and threw them at anyone who walked by..little maniac!


Blake and Park trying to create some jump with the snow and the swings.
We also had some fun at the Ward Christmas Breakfast.
This picture captures Austin with his "Girlfriends!" :) (Liv and Austin holding hands)

Here are some Santa shots.



"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!"
7 comments:
I need to know parkers BFF's name, Austins is Olivia right? I need to know one thing they each have accomplished this year and one toy they want. I talked to my mom yesterday...She told me you wanted one for each of your boys too.. You know what its for. If not, call me. Just dont want to give anything away. :)
Love ya.
Oh, and SUPER cute Christmas Card/Header. And cute pics of the boys w/santa :)
I'm just glad it's there (the snow) and I'm here!! lol :-) Cute pix! Hey, can I get your address to send you a card? :-)
Love you!
Aunt Karen
Cute pictures. You gotta love the snow! It's always fun that first big snowfall!
Can you believe all the snow? Bryson said "bring it on!" he wants at least 2 feet in one day to cancel school! The kids look like they had a snowy fun time! I love your card! You are a very creative lady that I am glad to call a friend!
Hey Stace! Thanks for the help getting to your blog. It is so cute. Love your cute Christmas card header! You have an adorable family! I'm glad we were able to get back in touch with each other. Have a Merry Christmas!!
blakes accomplishment this year? and "lil' Flippers" right? what is that?
and it is 564 S right?
Post a Comment