Thursday, December 4, 2008

fUnNy Story!

Parker needed to take a baby story and a baby picture of himself for show and tell today. Yesterday we(Blake, Park, Austin, and I) were going through his scrapbok and talking about him when he was little and how cute he was as a baby. To make a long story shorter, the one he chose was when he climbed in the bath tub fully clothed! He just couldn't wait, he loved the bath, THIS is the pic of Park ....anyway

last night I went to a YW meeting and Ryan was in charge. He bathed Austin and then got him in his PJ's and while Park was taking a bath Austin ran and got in, fully clothed, he thought he would do what big brother did!! :) So when I got home Ry told me what happened, I laughed and told him about what we discussed earlier in the day, poor Ry, not really!

So, I learned.....

Be careful about what you talk about in front of your kids!!! or do it like I did, and make sure your husband is watching them!! :)

6 comments:

Matt said...

AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! That is an ADORABLE (not to mention hilarious) story! What a cute picture! We miss you guys down here in Provo... :(

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Stace!! I remember Heidi taking a head dive into the tub when Isaac and Josh were little!! Funny how the memories come flooding back when someone mentions something similar!! Thanks for a "walk down memory lane!"

Love you!
Aunt Karen

Carrera said...

oh that is great!! Cute pic too :)
I miss you too! December is such a busy month so it would be hard to get together... but weekdays are a little easier.. we need one!!!! Its up to you and My Mother and everyone else will follow... set a date! ;)

Marty and Brigette said...

Classic! Kids do pick up on everything you say,...that is for sure! We hope you guys have a fabulous holiday season!

love ya tons!

sbailey27 said...

That is a cute story. The picture of Parker and Austin reminds me of when my Austin was little and taking a bath. He grabbed his blankie when I wasn't looking and climbed back into the tub. He sat in the tub sucking his thumb with his blankie floating around him. Kids are too cute.

Williams Ski Team said...

That is funny...your boys now have the same bath time stories! Bailey missed that show and tell...They grow up way too fast!